Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

SERVPRO of South Palm Beach - Commercial Fire Damage

After a fire broke out in the commercial property here in Boca Raton, FL, our SERVPRO of South Palm Beach team was called to action. Our team offers a fast resp... READ MORE

Fire Damage Restoration in South Palm Beach

After a fire, dealing with the damage is an enormous undertaking. This is why you need to contact the experts at SERVPRO of South Palm Beach for assistance. Our... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Boca Raton, Florida

A condo unit in South Palm Beach suffered extensive smoke damage due to an electrical fire in a unit on the second floor. The entire unit was affected and all c... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Business Facility in Boca Raton

There is no doubt when it comes to fire damage repair, SERVPRO of South Palm Beach is the best choice to call. Our IICRC certified fire restoration technicians ... READ MORE

Soot and Smoke in HVAC System - Boca Raton, FL.

Here at SERVPRO of South Palm Beach, we know how devastating a fire can be. This home experienced significant soot and smoke damage in their HVAC system. With a... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Local Restaurant

These pictures are from a local restaurant that caught fire. The cause of loss was a unattended candle in the woman’s restroom. The first picture was ta... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Delray Beach, FL

An apartment in Delray Beach, Florida, fell victim to an electrical fire caused by a broken water heater in the unit owner’s bedroom closet. The fire spre... READ MORE