Electrical Fire in Delray Beach, FL
An apartment in Delray Beach, Florida, fell victim to an electrical fire caused by a broken water heater in the unit owner’s bedroom closet. The fire spread quickly and caused severe fire damage to the majority of the home. SERVPRO of South Palm Beach was on the scene within an hour and went straight to work. Our technicians acted quickly to address the fire mitigation required, as well as address the smoke damage, odor damage, water damage and restoration of salvageable contents. This job required a complete interior demolition, including the removal of drywall and the placement of ozone machinery. SERVPRO of South Palm Beach insured our customer’s satisfaction through consistent communication, professionalism and technical expertise.
Please contact SERVPRO of South Palm Beach if you require similar services. We are available 24/7 for your fire damage restoration, flood damage and water damage restoration, sewage damage and sewage removal or mold restoration needs.